Engineering as a career has attracted students in India in a big way and a large number of aspirants taking the engineering exams are testimony to this fact. Engineering is a multi-disciplined field with new disciplines and branches being added with the advancement of science and technology.
Though a large number of students appear for different engineering exams like JEE Main (previously AIEEE), JEE Advanced (previously IIT-JEE), BITSAT and VITEEE, It’s a dream of every student to study in the top most colleges like IITs so that they can compete with changing trends of an industry. We always salute students who fulfill their dreams and we do our level best to help, support and guide those students who didn’t get admission in the top most engineering colleges of India. Dreams are equal and we value dreams. We place our students in the world’s top most engineering institutes and do our level best in shaping their careers.
We place our students in Public Universities of respective countries and also help them to get scholarships up to full tuition Fee waiver.
We can help our students in every aspect of becoming him a great engineer. We try to help our students by explaining some common engineering streams so that they can choose a right stream as per their interest.
Courses: – In engineering form this is a course list
Materials Science Engineering
Mining and Geological Engineering
- Civil Engineers are concerned with planning, investigation, survey, design, supervision, and all work connected with construction. They specialize in structural engineering, water management engineering, highway engineering, environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, or environmental engineering
- Mechanical Engineers design, operate and maintain machines, components, machine tools, manufacturing systems and processes, components of thermal power stations, solar energy, air conditioning and refrigeration and industrial engineering. They are involved in both the fundamental and applied aspects of these areas
- Electrical Engineers are concerned with the generation, distribution, use of electrical power, control and instrumentation. They work with equipment that produces and distributes electricity such as generators, transmission lines, transformers, lighting and wiring in buildings. They design electric motors, machinery and ignition systems which are required by automobiles, aircrafts and all kinds of motorized vehicles and equipments
- Aerospace Engineers work in aeronautical and spacecraft engineering. They design, analyze, construct, develop, test and manufacture commercial and military aircrafts, missiles, and spacecrafts
- Agricultural Engineers design and develop farm implements and machineries, and equipments used during production, processing, transportation and storage of agricultural commodities. Field engineers deal with irrigation, drainage and land resource planning and execution. Service engineers are engaged in sale servicing, repairing and installation of farm machinery
- Automobile Engineers are concerned with the design, development, repair and manufacture of automobiles. They may also specialize in automobile design
- Biomedical Engineers are scientists who using the principles of engineering and life sciences conduct research on the biological aspects of human and animal life. The products biomedical engineers have invented have revolutionized the field of medicine. Some examples are the artificial heart and other artificial organs, prosthetics (artificial limbs), use of lasers in surgery, cryosurgery, ultrasonics and the use of computers in diagnosis
- Ceramic Engineers deal with inorganic and non-metallic materials used in industrial applications. They carry out research, design machinery and processing methods and develop new ceramic materials and products
- Chemical Engineers combine principles of chemistry and engineering to solve problems in the production of chemicals. Chemical engineers are concerned with designing, supervision, construction, installation and operation of equipment, plants and works in which substances undergo physical and chemical changes. The chemical technologists deal with the development and operation of processes for production purposes
- Computer Engineers design, manufacture, and maintain computer hardware and computer based information and control systems
- Environmental Engineers use knowledge from several disciplines to protect the quality of the human environment – its air , water and land. This field embraces a wide field, from the ocean depths where marine resources must be preserved to the depletion of ozone layers in the upper atmosphere which poses a threat to life on earth
- Electronic Engineers are concerned with electronic components, integrated circuits and microprocessors. They design , fabricate, test, maintain and supervise the manufacture of electronic equipments
- Energy Engineers are concerned with the use , production, distribution, conversion and conservation of energy
- Industrial Engineers work in manufacturing or industrial production. Choosing machinery and equipments, planning industrial layout, organization of assembly line , quality control, distribution and inventory control is devised by industrial engineers
- Instrumentation (Production) Engineers design, construct and maintain instruments and instrumentation units required for industrial processes
- Marine Engineers design, research, survey, install and maintain marine vessels of all types and sizes. The job of running, maintenance and repair of engine rooms of sailing vessels both merchant and navy is carried out by marine engineers. Marine engineers also work as shore engineers to install , maintain equipments used during loading and unloading of cargo and other dock machinery
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineers develop new types of metal alloys. Metallurgical engineers work in chemical, physical or mechanical metallurgy. Material engineers develop materials according to specifications and test and evaluate them
- Mining Engineers are involved with the location, extraction, and preparation of minerals used in manufacturing industries. They design underground and open pit mines, supervise the construction of mine shafts and tunnels in underground operations and devise methods for transporting minerals to processing plants. They work with geologists, metallurgists, on reclamation projects as well as in projects related to water and air pollution
- Telecommunication Engineers deal with communication systems e.g. cables, radio, satellite, communications, TV, Radar, navigational communications equipments, all types of information and transmission networks
- Microelectronics engineers are involved in the design, development, fabrication and testing of new electronic circuitry. Modern electronic circuits are built on printed circuit or hybrid boards carrying the latest in chip technology. Microelectronics engineers undertaking the logic design, often work together with software engineers who write the software. This process needs careful planning to decide which function will be achieved through the hardware
- Nuclear engineers conduct research on nuclear energy and radiation. They design , develop monitor, and operate nuclear power plants used to generate electricity. They may work on nuclear fuel cycle,- production, handling, and use of nuclear fuel and the safe disposal of waste produced by nuclear energy- or on fusion energy. Nuclear engineers specialize in the development of nuclear weapons or in industrial and medical uses of radioactive materials e.g. equipment to help diagnose and treat medical problems
You are just a one step away from fulfilling your dream of becoming a best engineer, just fill up a counseling form so that we can guide you effectively and efficiently with best of our abilities.